Since it’s launch, LinkedIn has evolved from a tool for job searching, resume flaunting platform to a brand-building haven. It’s a place where business owners post a lot of content to promote their business. As the platform grew, so did the competition on it. That’s why a lot of business owners and marketers are wondering what is the best time to post on LinkedIn. Let’s look at this question and find the answer.
There are many types of businesses and there is no single answer, especially given that many businesses operate across the globe. Given this, there is no single time when it’s the morning or evening for their audience. However, there are ways to test what is the best time to post on LinkedIn to get the biggest exposure.
The 2 best times to post on LinkedIn
- Work-Hours, 10 A.M to 6 P.M. – Interaction with LinkedIn is at its highest in the first half of the office hours when people browse through the network to look for new ideas, inspiration, connections, before starting their own work.
- Office Commute hours, 7 A.M to 9 A.M and 6 P.M to 8 P.M – it’s not very surprising that people turn to see their LinkedIn feed while traveling to work in the early morning or when they’re going back home.
The 2 worst times to post on LinkedIn
- Weekends are the worst days to post something on LinkedIn. Most of your audience will do anythingt except something work-related.
- Monday showed very little engagement as compared to other weekdays. It makes sence, since people have a lot of meetings, reports, catch-ups on Monday, so they hardly find time to go on LinkedIn on this day.
- Outside of business hours. The majority of people spend time on other social media when they are not at work. It’s best to promote your business on other social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) during the hours when people are not at work.
So what is the best time to post on LinkedIn?
The best way to figure out what time is the best for your audience is to test different times. You can schedule your posts using UltimateSMM to see what is the best time to post on LinkedIn for your business. Sign up today to get a free 7-day trial to find the best posting times on LinkedIn for your business.